PTG Silicones, Inc. is a fluid flow control and sealing technology company located in New Albany, Indiana – just across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. We specialize in designing and manufacturing silicone rubber and thermoplastic with silicone rubber over-molding fluid flow control and sealing components for the health care, food packaging, transportation, industrial/electronics, large appliance and consumer end-use markets.
We combine experience in silicone rubber (“LSR/LIM”) molding with a strong investment in automation and the most current processing technologies to offer our customers close tolerance and high precision application solutions.
PTG Silicones offers:
- Part Design and Material Selection
- Prototype Mold Development and Sampling
- Production Mold Design and Procurement
- Production Molding
- Manufacturing Automation Development and Integration
- Secondary Operations Including Part Slitting, Post Curing, Assembly, and Decorating
- Class 100,000 Cleanroom Molding
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 and SQF Level 2 (1st 2018) Certifications
- Full Material and Metrology Capabilities
PTG Silicones manufacturing philosophy is to mold silicone and thermoplastic with silicone over-molded components in a highly automated “lights-out” manufacturing environment. This provides PTG’s customers with the highest quality and most cost competitive silicone rubber components.
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about your silicone rubber product development and molding needs. Please contact us at (812) 948-8719 or email@example.com to request additional information about our engineering and manufacturing capabilities.